- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Great store with lots of products for a variety of needs. For the most part, their products are durable and last a long time
Quite confusing store, takes forever to get out of there, good prices. I have been there a few times, maybe about 4-5 times.
Love the layout of the store with varietys of literally everything for the home. Amazing store I could go there all the time
I bought most of my house furniture on this store and I love It they have the most amazing house furniture in this store ❤️️
I like Ikea they do have a lot or nice things to decorate my place, but thet also have things that are not real good quality
This place is a really great place to shop! You can find just about anything your looking for! It's very very affordable too!
I love this store. You can get so many different things all in one place. I get a lot of great ideas and new looks from here
Very cute furniture that is sturdy. Very beautiful decor and household essentials. Love the many styles of mirrors they have
Nice place to buy stuff but you will not find the way back to the exit if you don’t follow the exits yes favorite store ever
They have so much to chose from and so many styles. sometimes it can be a hit or miss but ive never had a problem with them
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos