- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love shopping at IKEA they have the most wonderful things ever for your living room, kitchen to bedroom furniture and more.
I can get stuck in Ikea for hours after heading there for just one simple thing! Household items are so cute and affordable!
I love this store. It has anything and everything you could ever want for your home. I would highly recommend shopping here.
I absolutely love this store ! I can honestly live there. Things are affordable and good looking. Even their food is great !
just bought a new dresser, which I am a big fan of, but on the other hand I don't like how it was complicated to put together
Ikea has soooo many things to chose from... But it is a great store... love going in just to browse but always end up buying
I love that ikea has display rooms set up to give ideas of how the furniture will look together and to give decorating ideas
Hard to build sometimes. Worth the extra $10 to have someone come build it in your house. That being said, I love my IKEA bed
I love ikea. The layout and all the stuff is so much fun to look at. They have vary cool and unique things there that I love
Excelente servicio y todos los productos son en verdad muy creativos me encanta el estilo minimalista y lo encuentro en ikea
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos