- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Not the best made furniture but very great ideas to create a room, also prices are reasonable! Fun experience at this place!
I love Ikea and all their cute stuff and different set ups! Only downside is that some of the stuff doesn't last very long :/
I shop at IKEA for everything. I mean.. who doesn't love a one stop shop for just about anything you need or can think of :)
I love all of ikeas furniture i also like how its sort of a maze and you can discover many ways to bet too your destination.
A chair for my new room. Super cute. There is so muuuuuch preeetty things to buy for your house. A lot of staff of decoration
Ikea is one of my favorite stores!! I'm so sad they dont have a location here in NY. Cute stuff for my home for a great price
I love buying my furniture here they have so many nice thing and they last for a long time they also have real cheap prices.
I absolutely love ikea !! Furniture and organizers I have bought so many great things here and they are all great quality too
Few of our households furniture and kitchen items (cookwear, plates,glassas )are from ikea we are happy with our purchase...
IKEA has such unique design when it comes to their furniture and style, definitely not suited for everyone but great quality.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos