- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Everything, well kinda everything in my room is from ikea , I explore my inner interior designer here or so I like to think 😂
Ikea is a day trip for me. I spend all day looking at everything. They also have delicious food. The prices are awesome too!
This place has everything you need. Every time I go in it makes me want to remodel my house. And you cannot beat the prices.
Hard to build sometimes. Worth the extra $10 to have someone come build it in your house. That being said, I love my IKEA bed
IKEA has the best furniture for the money you spend. It is not expensive at all and they have a lot of options to choose from
I love shopping here i never get bored being there so many stuff to look at and the best thing is their a reasonable price.
IKEA is so good for affordable furniture. I have the Alex 9 drawers for my makeup and it's perfect. Easy to put together too
IKEA is the place to go. Point blank ! They have amazing furniture and home decorations of any style you or your family like.
just bought a new dresser, which I am a big fan of, but on the other hand I don't like how it was complicated to put together
They have nice, cute house hold things but some are really hard to put together. If you have the patience then go for it lol
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos