- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
So affordable and easy to assemble and I love that u can change a lot of pieces to make ur own no matter what the space size
I freaking love Ikea. They have simple, cheap solutions to any kind of home repair or problem. I can't walk out empty handed.
Has anything you could want for whatever style you have. I have gotten most of my furniture for my house here and I love it!
IKEA is a great place to get furniture and decor at great prices I furnished my whole office for under $200! I love it there!
So who doesn’t love Ikea ? I preferably by my sheets and decor from ikea. But i must say I’m not to fond of their furniture.
Pretty affordable and such basic modern pieces. I ordered an Alex 5 drawer from them and I love it to store all of my makeup.
Ikea is the perfect store for making a small space comfortable and look bigger. The quality of everything they sell is great.
IKEA is a maze and so easy to go in for one thing and come out with a cart full. The good things is that it is so affordable.
Love that I can find everything I need for home at a good price and stylish stuff too. When I moved Ikea was my saving grace.
Love ikea. They’re furniture is great quality, the layout is incredibly easy. Their prices are great. Will definitely return.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos