- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
The stuff is a pain to build but its easy and sleek. Reasonably priced. Looking to see how long my furniture from them lasts.
I love IKEA! Great affordable products! They have lots of modern furniture and home decorations. Always have a sale going on.
Built a family member a vanity with parts from ikea and I love how I can customize everything and can change out what I like.
Great store with lots of products for a variety of needs. For the most part, their products are durable and last a long time
I love Ikea, not only because it's cute and has modern stuff, but because it's also very cheap and has nice details for rooms
Ikea is the perfect store for making a small space comfortable and look bigger. The quality of everything they sell is great.
This is my favorite place by far. I could spend hours, days, even weeks exploring, finding all the things I need for my home
How can you l8ve without IKEA? Great affordable products, and luxury if you want it. Good organic food and daycare. In love.
LOVE ikea. it’s amazing. you always find the craziest things in there. you feel like you’re on fixer upper when you walk out.
Little pricy but their furniture it beautiful and high quality . I bought most of my makeup containers and bed set from here.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos