- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
IKEA is my favorite For shopping for furniture and great to find ideas you can add to your place to make it feel more at home.
I love Ikea, i have shop there a lot from filling my first apartment to buying the bigger furniture when I upgraded to a house.
I've only been to an Ikea a small handful of times. While the products and prices are okay, the customer service was terrible.
I love IKEA furniture! It is all over my house and furniture I've grown up with and still resides in my room in my dad's house.
Ikea is my favorite home furnishing store. The prices are all so affordable and everything Is so simple you can do so many DIYS
Por mucho es mi tienda favorita hace apenas un par de semanas compramos un comedor súper bueno, bonito y a un excelente precio
I bought a coffee table during August for back to school. The price was very reasonable and the table is still in great shape.
My bed is from ikea and inlove it. Easy to set up looks great and it was a great price for it. Cant go wrong with any of that.
Love the great prices and how they basically have everything you would ever need in a living space. Only downfall is assembly.
Closest one is far away but when i do go its so fun! I have a great book shelf from there it held up great and looks beautiful
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos