- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I shop at IKEA for everything. I mean.. who doesn't love a one stop shop for just about anything you need or can think of :)
Great for college srudents or normal everyday life. The furniture is affordable and modern. Everything is very user friendly.
Love ikea furniture!! Only downside is thy everything has to be built, other than that best furniture store at great prices.
Few of our households furniture and kitchen items (cookwear, plates,glassas )are from ikea we are happy with our purchase...
I could walk around for hours. Probably because I get lost and can't find my way out. Prices are good but it gets so crowded.
I get all my furniture from here. It's great easy to assemble and to put on display. Definitely recommend this for everyone.
i always search on Ikea about home grooming..they give you style and modern outlook for your house with a reasonable prices.
Ikea is one of my favorite stores!! I'm so sad they dont have a location here in NY. Cute stuff for my home for a great price
I hate having to put together all my furniture but I lobe the prices & plant selection. Recently got a rug for home & office.
I love Ikea and all their cute stuff and different set ups! Only downside is that some of the stuff doesn't last very long :/
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos