- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Love all their design rooms, it makes me want to redo my entire home. Can get crazy busy though, so plan to be there awhile.
I helped my friend furnish her condo with ikea furniture. The store layout is really nice, but sometimes can be overwhelming.
I love IKEA! Great affordable products! They have lots of modern furniture and home decorations. Always have a sale going on.
I love ikea. The layout and all the stuff is so much fun to look at. They have vary cool and unique things there that I love
Great store with lots of products for a variety of needs. For the most part, their products are durable and last a long time
I have furniture & it has last a very long time. Great quality, very nice and fancy. Has Amazing colors and very fashionable
Its a shame there aren't more of these stores around but it is by far the best place to go to decorate and furnish your house.
I love this store. It has anything and everything you could ever want for your home. I would highly recommend shopping here.
My family love Ikea, is always the weekend outing, we love see the decorations, and the furniture are very durable and cheap
you can find anything at this store. I have purchased a bed frame from this and I would say it is decent, it isn't the best.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos