- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love Ikea, they have so much amazing furniture, I bought some makeup drawers for my vanity set up and I am in love with them.
I bought shelves to put books on. They were a great price and so easy to install! I loved the color selections and the design!
Omg i love but lovebto go to ikea i my favorite place to go for hours. I have. Bought different things and love their products.
Modern and great choise of eveyting for housings. Beutiful designe. Great servise. Afordable fpr everyone. And hood quality )))
Once you buy item you have to construct it yourself which can be difficult and product doesn't last as long but worth the price
I bought a dresser with so many drawers for a very low price. For a dresser like that you expect to pay more but not at ikea!!!
When I needed to get my flat SCREEN TV I went to IKEA it was so great like the TV. Was big and beautiful like i really loved it
Go here when you need cute and cheap furniture. Go here if you want good meatballs :) I wish there were more stores.
Love ikea products. They are very decently priced. They might take some time to put together but are strong once they're built.
It's awesome! Just a little overwhelming on size and layout. But the customer service is great and the items are great quality
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos