- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Who doesn't love ikea? So reasonably priced and such great quality. I love to even just go and walk around. Great environment!!
Go here when you need cute and cheap furniture. Go here if you want good meatballs :) I wish there were more stores.
They have modern feanuters with a really good price. And for organize Makeup have a lot of things and there easy to join parts
IKEA has lots of options for anything you need. You have to put most of the stuff together but their stores are always so nice
I love ikea! So clean and the people that work there are so helpful. I love the products and I wish to live in an IKEA home lol
I don’t have one in my city, but I’ve traveled a few hours to get to one a few times. Everything is priced right, good quality.
IKEA is the best. Those are the only 4 words needed. Affordable, colorful, reliable. Their Swedish meatballs aren't bad either!
Modern and great choise of eveyting for housings. Beutiful designe. Great servise. Afordable fpr everyone. And hood quality )))
I bought their kid plates and cups. They are the best and super durable. I wish I had bought two sets of both when I was there.
I bought shelves to put books on. They were a great price and so easy to install! I loved the color selections and the design!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos