BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Anna L.
Kailua, HI
Wide range of products and price points for just about any budget. They have a ton of styles and colors and innovative products. An amazing store that’s totally worth the hype. I go there any time I am near one when I travel.
Veronika W.
Orem, UT
I loooove ikea they have the cutest furniture for such great cheap prices! And I love to buy their food and their Swedish meatballs we always stop at the restaurant and buy some of the frozen food and eat for dinner for weeks
Cara L.
Santa Fe, TX
Some people give ikea crap and honestly I don’t know why. Most of my furniture is from ikea and I’ve had them literally my whole life. I absolutely love the variety of styles you can find at an ikea and you can find even more online!
Michelle R.
Longwood, FL
IKEA is a major black hole and the maze you go through just to get is crazy. But I love how they have all the rooms step up. I love getting there early to have their $1 breakfast. They have great inexpensive stuff for your home.
Jessica B.
Oakford, PA
I recently ordered 2 trash cans from Ikea for our office. I was surprised that I had to build them, but they are great and everyone really likes them. Ikeas site was incredibly easy to use and their customer service was amazing
Kaitlyn P.
Imperial, MO
I’m so excited when we got an IKEA here in St. Louis. I took my husband there we didn’t buy anything the first time we were there but we just walked around. It’s so fordable and you can buy one item or a whole set of items.
Nicole F.
Garden City S, NY
AHHH I love IKEA and their furniture!! And also of course their amazingggg food!! The chicken meatballs and fires are just tooo good but also their service and furniture is amazing and the furniture is holding up very well!!
Ali M.
N Salt Lake, UT
IKEA is a classic. I go there first if I need a small piece of furniture or an accessory. Their pieces are timeless, simple, and fairly priced. I haven’t had any quality issues with any of the furniture I’ve purchased there.
Marissa H.
Norristown, PA
The furniture value varies. There are some high quality all
Wood pieces that we love
And will have for a long time. I love that they have levels and no matter where you are you can always find some furnishings for your home
sasha v.
Gilbert, AZ
I love shopping for home goods at IKEA. They have very low prices and high quality items. I shop here probably once every three or four months. There are usually tons of people on the weekends so it’s best if you can go during the week.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?