BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Annalise K.
Virginia Bch, VA
So much variety! IKEA has never let me down as far as having exactly what I’m looking for. I do wish I had one nearer me and that their online shopping experience was a little easier. Lots of the looks I have gotten from ikea would have been way out of my price range had I shopped elsewhere, ikea is hard to beat!!
Gina S.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is my favorite home decor and furniture store around. Affordable pricing and never out of style furnishings that can easily adapt to new trends. Simply put a little diy into each project and you’ve got a great deal. Very good customer service in store and excellent return/exchange policy with 365 day promise with an ikea family member card. You can’t go wrong.
Heather (.
The IKEA app is a nice new addition, you can locate items in your store easily and even pick them up! I love their organizational storage items, pillows, shelving, and simple nightstands that i hacked and painted myself! Love walking through the store for inspiration! Only downfall is putting everything together!
Kaci C.
Greenville, SC
IKEA- everyone loves it! I recently purchased a large white entertainment center here and loved how easy it was to customize the size shape and door type that I wanted! The assembly was not the most fun in the world (5+ hours) BUT I truly love my entertainment center and would recommend everyone to try them out!
Adraysa J.
Charlotte, NC
I LOVE THIS STORE! I just purchased my whole apartment from here, I truly DISLIKE the fact that you have to assemble it, but it’s fairly easy which is why I gave it 5 stars. Easy to find what you need you can order online and have them pull the items so all you have to do is pick up. IKEA is a WIN WIN! Recommend!
Mariya P.
Knoxville, TN
Decorator Expert Level 1
IKEA is something we just got to open next to us where we live . We love going there just to walk through and see what is new .. very nice store to get ideas for organizing and very modern cheaper priced furniture . We love IKEA and love thier membership for family .. you have free coffee every day and very good coupons and deals and discounts
maggie m.
Key West
Amazing products that are trendy and go with anything. My room furniture is from Ikea—it’s all white and looks so sleek and clean. The store can be overwhelming itself and I did have one bad experience where I got a defective dresser and it was a bit of a hassle, but other than that I’ve had great experiences.
Marielle S.
Florida
I really like Ikea because it's eco-friendly, and whatever you purchase there goes part of the money to their charity foundations. They have the best furnitures for cozy houses, the best shelves and organizer to keep everything on its place. Their prices are very affordables and their furniture isn't that bad.
Gina L.
I love going to Ikea. Their furniture and home goods are very affordable. They offer a wide variety of products and styles. Although you have to assemble the furniture yourself which could be a struggle. But I mean, you’re practically paying nothing for the furniture so I’d say that’s a pretty good trade off.
Destinee S.
IKEA is another great store for you if you are just moving into a new home or apartment. They have literally everything from huge furniture to silverware that you would need and cute decorations. One thing is their furniture can be a little difficult to put together but it does come with instructions there are just pictures no words but in the end putting it together will be all worth it.
I just wish there were more stores then there is. I have to drive about 45 minutes every time I want to go because that’s the closest to me such kind of stinks. I would go there more often if it didn’t take so long to get there!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?