- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Naturally, being a beauty fanatic, I go to ikea and buy tons of drawers to organize my cosmetics. Needless to say, I'm obsessed.
Ikea! My one stop shop. Almost every bedroom piece I own is from Ikea. I'm obsessed! I'd literally buy anything! And everything!
Who doesn't love Ikea? They are everything and I love shopping there. Even when I don't wanna buy something I love walking around
This is a one stop shop for all your home needs. They have a wide range of products to accommodate every style, budget and room.
Bought a bunch of light activated night lights. They are wesome and we're only 3$ each. Will buy more next time I make it to ikea
Well priced items that are of decent quality. I am able to decorate my home at an affordable price and still have it look great.
Amo esta tienta! Se encuentra de todo y buenos precios!! Muchas cosas de mi casa son de allí... mi comedia es de IKEA y lo amo!!
A furniture candy store! Great selections to chose from. Easy to put together, no hassle. Their cafeteria is also great as well.
If you need storage and shelves lkea is definitely the place to go. Clean and so much variety! Don't forget to try the meatballs
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos