BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

kayla 🌸.
Worthington Springs
I love going to ikea but it’s a little risky because I know i will end up buying so much more than what I need. They have amazing decor for homes and so many staple pieces that are just beautiful. I love this place so much!!
Kira D.
Carlsbad, CA
I LOVE Ikea. Whenever I need furniture for my home or some types of home decor I always check Ikea. Their prices are so good and very affordable for me. If you go into an Ikea store, the food court is also amazing and cheap.
AB B.
IKEA usually have everything I need to make any room look special. I especially love the sheets. They are SOFT and stay put on my bed. FINALLY, the food is always delicious and usually a preferred stop when visiting Atlanta.
Pauline D.
Summerville, SC
I am obsessed with Sweden so this store is everything for me plus just the set up of the store is amazing. How it lets you visualize the items and stages them in an everyday setting is genius and a great marketing strategy.
Mere M.
Grain Valley
Love ikea. The furniture is good quality and sturdy, also fashionable. It’s a fair price and easy to assemble if you can follow picture instructions. I have a lot of ikea in my house and will continue to add to my collection
Marissa H.
Norristown, PA
The furniture value varies. There are some high quality all
Wood pieces that we love
And will have for a long time. I love that they have levels and no matter where you are you can always find some furnishings for your home
Mattie J.
Malad City, ID
It’s ikea! I feel like I don’t need to explain why it has a 5 star review. I have found their items to be quality as well as affordable. No complaints other than I always go over budget because they have too much good stuff.
Brandy B.
Independence , KY
This is one of my favorite stores. I recently bought my first house, so I was in need of a lot of new furnishings. IKEA provides quality items at a fair cost. I always find something that comes in handy when shopping there.
Gabriel S.
Studio City
I finally became an adult once I started to enjoy shopping. Thank you IKEA!
I could walk around here for hours filling up my cart. Always great prices and quality furniture and dishes. I love updating my apartment with ikea!
Lucy C.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE IKEA! All of the stuff is so innovative and cute and so cheap. Even if I don’t buy actual furniture, I will go there to buy decor and just walk around because the displays are so cute. As well as the food. It’s bomb!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?