- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Modern and great choise of eveyting for housings. Beutiful designe. Great servise. Afordable fpr everyone. And hood quality )))
So many options to choose from as well as so many do it yourself things. Can turn a TV stand into a shoe rack or a toy stand.
I love this story has everything you need and more! I rate this store 5 out of 5. You'll find everything you need in the store!
I love ikea if I lived closer I would probably be there every day it has any thing and everything you could need in one store!
IKEA has lots of options for anything you need. You have to put most of the stuff together but their stores are always so nice
They have some cool stuff but everything I have ever gotten ends up breaking. Their prices don't reflect the lack of quality.
Ive bought my king sized bed here and all of the decorations. Ive bought some lights there that work pretty good unlike others.
Love going shopping here!they have eveything so affordable !its amazing you can redecorate your house more often shopping here!
I love Ikia. I can easily put together the furnature, and they have a wonderful variety of colors to choose from.
Love everything about this store, only badbis you have to build almost everything, but is good get some details for the house.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos