- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Great store for your home furnishings. Never a disappointment. I have to go there very soon to pick up the Alex 9 drawer system.
I love what I did with this Hemnes nightstand from Ikea. It turned out perfect. $69 nightstand transformed into $150 side table!
IKEA is great but unfortunately they do not have any stores within a few hours from me. I love to go when I get the chance though
I really like going to IKEA to wander around. You can always find something to buy that is helpful and you never knew you needed
This place is awesome! If you want to do any kind of home improvements, this is the place to go! Even if it's simply for shelves
They have beautiful home decor. Western. My daughter in law loves when I buy her holiday gifts from there. Affordable and durable
My family and I , enjoy heading out to our local IKEA. It's always so much fun going to IKEA. We enjoy looking at the show rooms.
All of my kids furniture is from IKEA as well as my patio furniture and lighting. They have great prices and always look modern.
great quality and easy to assemble! great furniture and stuff for the price you pay! the shopping experience is also always great
It's a good place to get basic stuff but we all know it doesn't last longer than a year. For cheap items, you can't bet the look
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos