BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Gianna R.
Whether I need something or not, IKEA is a great place to be. I could have a date there if my boyfriend agreed to it! My whole room is filled with IKEA... furniture, decor, rugs, etc. And those Swedish meatballs... yeeessssss!!!!
Anh D.
Portland, OR
I love IKEA! Makes me want to buy everything and redesign my house. I like that instructions are easy to follow when building and item from IKEA. They always have a wide selection of designs you can choose from which is amazing.
Samitheus S.
Bronx, NY
The home of all things needed!!! Shopping, playing, shopping, eating, designing, home improving, store amusement, and then more eating ? I could love IKEA forever.
Kortnie H.
Council Bluffs
We live in Nebraska so we don’t have one but when we went to Colorado we did make sure to make a stop here and got a table, some plants and random things like a bath rug! We liked it. Although the furniture is definitely cheap.
Marina K.
Merrick, NY
I love Ikea, even to walk around and have ideas for decoration. But it’s almost impossible to go there and don’t buy anything. The prices are really good, specially if it’s the first time that you are buying stuff for your home.
Hannah H.
Riverbank
I bought a futon from IKEA and it was the best thing I’ve done. It’s super comfy and allows me to have space to sit during the day. It was well worth the price and actually wasn’t that pricey. I’ll keep shopping there for sure.
Hawraa A.
Tampa
Amazing store!! I even go there for inspiration for home decor and ideas!! You can find almost everything you need when it comes to furniture and home decor even though it can be expensive at times but you can find great deals.
J N.
I kea offers the basic needs for your home at affordable prices. They have a wide selection of products that are reasonably priced. I go here for all my home needs from the kitchen to the bedroom to the living room to the bathroom. They always please me.
Ashley J.
Astoria, NY
IKEA is a great place to shop for furniture there stores are always like magical places lol , the prices are always adorable but if your not careful it’s almost like a furniture Walmart you’ll spend your whole life in there lol
precilla C.
A lot of options,and choices..it’s variety..you could find something unique,simple but elegant furniture,.one of the best store that I know for furniture,and affordable
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?