- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Ikea is super awesome for people into DIYs. A lot of their products are basic and modern. Very easy to customize and make your own.
Who doesn't love IKEA?! It's a building full of dreams and possibilities, prices are good, and they've got the yummiest meatballs!
Honestly my mom has been working at IKEA for almost twenty years now and I've kind of grew up with things from here that I loooove
Great the prices, you can find everything you want for house in a good price specially if you are just start to building your house
I love ikea because they always have furniture for any client's necessities.. Ikea is the first place I think for buying furnitures
I just got a wardrobe from IKEA I love their stuff I just hate putting it together. And their products aren't very "mover" friendly
My Alex 9 drawer set is something I have had for a while and always use. I love it, I use it to store my makeup, jewelry and more.
Ikea is my favorite place to go. I love the value and quality that comes along with it. Sometimes it can get extremely busy though.
Shopping here is a great experience! The food and displays make it a fun trip. However, it's hard to go in just to grab one thing.
I can't say enough good things about Ikea! I just wish there was one closer than 2 hours away!! I always find what I'm looking for.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos