- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Tiene mucha variedad de productos y tienen productos bellos y de buena calidad son suyos organizados y la tienda está muy limpia
Desearía tener una casa decorada con todo lo que esta tienda vende. ¡Es perfecta! Además los productos son de excelente calidad.
Great for affordable prices on furniture. My favorite finds are the artwork, shelving and basic items like kitchenware and such.
Loved the store in Draper UT. I bought a sauce pan there and some cut dishes for my kids. The store is very easy to get lost in.
I love ikea. I have so much furniture in my house from there. It all hold up really nice is it great quality for how cheap it is.
Comes to home style or decor whatever IKEA is going to have whatever you’re looking for it for the best price you’re looking for
I love Ikea and might go back to get a chair for my vanity that I got there from a while ago I love the things there
Y'all I love Ikea even though you have to build it. The prices are so reasonable and the stuff is just as shown in the pictures.
Love ikea so much. I go there all the time with my husband. You could really spend your whole day there! I of course recommend !
Ordered the Alex-9 Drawer from Ikea. Fair price, Good quality. Lots of room and storage! I use it to store makeup/hair products!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos