- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
i absolutely love going to ikea. they have beautiful and simple furniture and its so fun going inside and looking at everything.
I love ikea but my husband hates buying from them because he gets to put it together lol but it’s usually all pretty good quality
The one thing I don’t like is there stuff is kind of complicated to put together but after you’re done it looks so good together.
I love going to ikea. it feels like a home away from home. i would love to own just about everything here. great deals too here.
This store is AMAZING. so happy with the customer service and all their products that they have to choose from and awesome prices
I adore IKEA. The products are great quality and the price point is always right. Thank God we finally have a store near my home!
Cost effective solutions for my very tiny beach apartment. The sofa I purchased has been a sturdy piece for 2 years now! Love it.
I am good at putting things together so I don't have an issue buying things here because it saves money in decorating the house.
I love shopping at ikea. As a mom I find that they have amazing and affordable furniture and accessories for my kids’ nurseries.
If you go to any ikea store you will not leave for at least 2 hours ! There’s so much to look at and everything is fairly priced
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos