BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Vanessa  L.
Plano, TX
I wish the IKEA app wasn’t so confusing to navigate. I do, however, love that I can find what I want online, locate my local store, and find that item in the warehouse without the need to look in the store. It makes shopping easy!
Margo D.
I like the classic type of style of everything but the things like beds and couches are just so low to the ground for me. I tend to go for the more decorative pieces in the store. But truly the best part is the food in ever store!
Hannah F.
Vancouver
As a college student, ikea has helped me furnish my entire apartment at a very affordable price! I love the end tables, desk, and coffee table I got from there. They have a simple design that can match many different design styles.
Mary A.
Woodridge , IL
Idea has EVERYTHING you need for redoing your house! Every time we need something (furniture, kitchen tools, decorations...) we come straight to Ikea and 9/10 time find what we’re looking for! I don’t know what I would do without this store
Jennifer C.
Almost 75% of my furniture in my apartment is from ikea. The furniture is affordable, sturdy, simple, and modern. Great for someone who just moved out and living within a budget. Almost every young person i know has shopped at ikea
Tia M.
Columbus
IKEA is always an experience! I love going there and looking through all the showrooms for inspiration. They have some quirky and cool things there that you wouldn't normally find at a furniture store. And you can't beat the price!
Blair H.
Charlotte , NC
IKEA always has some super “funky” modern furniture to add to your home. IKEA as a store is just a fun little shopping experience, the one near us has an entire play area for kids. Furniture is well made as long as you don’t mind taking hours to put together an end table -_-
Assata S.
I love going into this store even though it feels like a maze! They have good prices for their furniture and the furniture is stable and sturdy. They have just about everything you need, from candles to kitchenware to bath decor.
ᴳᴵᴺᴬ M.
Amherst, NY
No Ikeas in Buffalo, but it is definitely worth the drive! I could literally spend a whole day in Ikea it is so much fun and anyone who has not been will never understand. My whole apartment is literally from Ikea, counter tops and all. I definitely will always shop at Ikea.
Kadence O.
I love ikea because they have really cute decor for your room. I have gotten stuff from there before and I really like it. I would buy from there again. There stuff is pretty affordable. I would recommend that you buy from there.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?