- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love IKEA! The shopping experience is the best because it gives me the opportunity to make sense of the ideas I have in my head.
I could spend all day shopping in Ikea! It’s so big I get lost! I bought a white desk from them and turned it into my makeup vanity
Ikea has everything really. It’s my one atop shop for all my home decor and Reno needs. They also have things for the whole family.
I found my bed there and I love love love my bed. They are wwaaayy too expensive in my opinion but they do have stylish furniture.
My $3000 3d television was bought here. Still works amazing & Ive also bought other stuff. Everything here is pricey but worth it.
IKEA has good deals for furniture and you can find the perfect furniture from there IKEA It Is worth the price your buy for.
I love going to IKEA and seeing all the different ideas that they have. I wish some of the furniture would be a little more sturdy.
I love how great this store is, my vanity was very perfect & very low, my overall vanity came out to less then $400 very good deal!
I like their products. Most of them are well made. I just wish sometimes I could afford more of them or they would have more sales.
For the prices, you can’t beat it! However, most items are made to be put together once and stay that way, which makes moving hard.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos