- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I recently brought the Alex 9 tower drawer set. I needed extra make storage for my makeup room. The drawers were easy to assemble.
I like IKEA for its unique styles in furniture but then again its so flimsy if you ave rough kids the furniture doesn't last long
Who doesn’t love ikea?...They have some of the cutest modern furniture and decor and I could spend hours in their kitchen stuff!
I love ikea they have cute creative furniture for an affordable price plus they have really ummy cinnamon rolls for sale as well
Well priced items that are of decent quality. I am able to decorate my home at an affordable price and still have it look great.
They have just about anything for your house! I was able to redecorate my room and not have to pay too much thanks to this store
IKEA has beautiful and modern designs but I've had poor service and quality for their products. It's definitely not cheap either.
Ikea is a great place to pick up items from basic furniture to finishing touches. You can also get great food from their market.
You can everything here at a decent price just know some of their products break easily, doesn't matter how sturdy you build it.
I love ikea. I could get lost in the store and find literally three thousand things I don't need to buy but everything is cheap!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos