- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
my mom loves ikea and i do too thats were i got my drawers for my vanity i absouletly fell in love my makeup is.not so crowded up
I love ikea they have cute creative furniture for an affordable price plus they have really ummy cinnamon rolls for sale as well
Excellent, is a complete store. Where you can find whatever things you want. Is so big and comfortable to walk and have a variety
I like IKEA for its unique styles in furniture but then again its so flimsy if you ave rough kids the furniture doesn't last long
Good place to find furniture and they have some okay deals l. Sometimes it's a little pricey but good materials and build quality
I love going to ikea and getting ideas to decorate or remodel my house. Their showroom are the best! I can spend hours in there.
I was so excited when IKEA came to Colorado! The first thing I did was buy a new bed! I had been putting it off until the opened
Ikea is like heaven you can always find what you need and more I also enjoy the clearnece section you can always find a good deal
Love this desk as a makeup vanity , its really comfortable and cute. Love the quality and everything its just amazing about this.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos