BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

JBainsBeauty B.
IKEA is great no matter what house items you need. The prices are good and there is a lot of variety. You can probably find what you need here. Some things are not the sturdiest but great stuff still especially for dorms/apartments
Kenya H.
Baton Rouge, La
I haven’t physically been to the store but I have order a few item online. They are a bit price but the quality of the items are good. I like that u can customized pieces and mix and match different pieces to fit your requirements.
Dayana A.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this store. All of the furniture is reasonably priced and essy to assemble. They always have interesting designer collaborations and everything is super modern and durable. The only downside is that this store is always packed
Katherine U.
Valley Stream, NY
Any home improvement idea I get, I go straight to Ikea. And I love the small things they have to decorate and fill your rooms with. I enjoy going around the store and getting inspired to change things around the house. Happy place.
Blakely P.
Gilbert
Usually spend forever in ikea! But for good reason! It has everything you could ever need! Do need to plan a day around it cause it does get overwhelming and hard to find things but has the most affordable options and easy set ups!
Elizabeth H.
Orem, UT
I've been a loyal IKEA customer for many years! As a college student, finding affordable towels, kitchen basics, curtains, pillows etc is very important and IKEA has been my one stop shop that saves me so much money on essentials.
Hannah F.
Vancouver
As a college student, ikea has helped me furnish my entire apartment at a very affordable price! I love the end tables, desk, and coffee table I got from there. They have a simple design that can match many different design styles.
Meg C.
IKEA is such a unique store that it sucks you in! We love their beds and dressers! They may take time to setup but they are so sturdy and look great that it’s worth the time spent. I won’t buy bed frames or dressers anywhere else!
Tia M.
Columbus
IKEA is always an experience! I love going there and looking through all the showrooms for inspiration. They have some quirky and cool things there that you wouldn't normally find at a furniture store. And you can't beat the price!
Abigail W.
Hickory
Reasonably priced and decently durable things! My husband and I recently got out first apartment together and a lot of our things are from Ikea. There is so much more than just furniture here too! We get our dish towels from Ikea!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?