- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
IKEA is great no matter what house items you need. The prices are good and there is a lot of variety. You can probably find what you need here. Some things are not the sturdiest but great stuff still especially for dorms/apartments
I haven’t physically been to the store but I have order a few item online. They are a bit price but the quality of the items are good. I like that u can customized pieces and mix and match different pieces to fit your requirements.
Love this store. All of the furniture is reasonably priced and essy to assemble. They always have interesting designer collaborations and everything is super modern and durable. The only downside is that this store is always packed
Any home improvement idea I get, I go straight to Ikea. And I love the small things they have to decorate and fill your rooms with. I enjoy going around the store and getting inspired to change things around the house. Happy place.
Usually spend forever in ikea! But for good reason! It has everything you could ever need! Do need to plan a day around it cause it does get overwhelming and hard to find things but has the most affordable options and easy set ups!
I've been a loyal IKEA customer for many years! As a college student, finding affordable towels, kitchen basics, curtains, pillows etc is very important and IKEA has been my one stop shop that saves me so much money on essentials.
As a college student, ikea has helped me furnish my entire apartment at a very affordable price! I love the end tables, desk, and coffee table I got from there. They have a simple design that can match many different design styles.
IKEA is such a unique store that it sucks you in! We love their beds and dressers! They may take time to setup but they are so sturdy and look great that it’s worth the time spent. I won’t buy bed frames or dressers anywhere else!
IKEA is always an experience! I love going there and looking through all the showrooms for inspiration. They have some quirky and cool things there that you wouldn't normally find at a furniture store. And you can't beat the price!
Reasonably priced and decently durable things! My husband and I recently got out first apartment together and a lot of our things are from Ikea. There is so much more than just furniture here too! We get our dish towels from Ikea!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos