- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I bought a side table from my closest IKEA. The staff was so nice and eager to help me find the perfect one. Easy assembly as well!
Não tive oportunidade de usar. Mas pretendo. Nunca ouvi nada a respeito desta empresa. Mas breve queto usar dos produtos e objetos
Qiality is decent and products change regularly to keep things fresh and new. Prices are good and represent the value of the items.
I love Ikea, not too pricy but somethings are not great craftsmanship. But they have nything you can think of and great kids stuff!
Love everything here. Shopping is so much fun here! The quality is okay but I️t works great if you don’t move the furniture a lot.
I love IKEA! The furniture is so modern, fun and sleek. I was thrilled when KC opened an IKEA store! My go to place for decorating.
Love going to ikea and getting some cheaper items for fun makeovers. Closest one is 2 hours always but I always make a day of going
I love ikea , they're stuff is so cute and amazing. However I do feel that they are a tad over price but sometimes well worth it ❤
I love ikea! I love the Alex drawers and table top as my vanity. The set up looks so nice and the quality of the pieces are amazing
This is like a high end home Depot. I go here if I can't find what I want or need from home Depot. Always very organized and neat.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos