- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I bought my entire bedroom furniture from there along with my TV stand. Their delivery and assembly service is amazing and efficient.
I’m like a kid in the candy store when shopping at IKEA. The prices are super affordable and I am able to mix and match to my liking.
IKEA is quite affordable for home furnishing. I furnished my first apartment for less than $1k w/ IKEA items. I highly recommend it!
awesome place! Love the environment and love to shop there. Always find everything I need and the employees are always very helpful.
Furniture is nice but doesn't last. The furniture is nice and fancy. But wished it lasted longer. Plus you have to build it yourself.
IKEA has such great quality products that are really worth the price. All the furniture there is always on point with current styles
Ikea stores are always so pretty. They have such a nice selection of things too. I like to just look online at all their stuff tbh.
IKEA is my jam! Cute household stuff at s good price. It’s also a nice way to spend a rainy afternoon while getting some exercise.
I love buying furniture from here they have amazing selection and it's easy to build the furniture I buy all my furniture from here
Ikea rocks it's a wonderful plac3 what needs to be said that hasn't been said already we all have an Ikea futon if u don't ur a cop
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos