- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Good furnitures for an amazing price, you get to assemble it by yourselves, which can be a fun activity to do with your love ones.
Ikea is my favorite place to go. I love the value and quality that comes along with it. Sometimes it can get extremely busy though.
It has really cool stuff but just a little too expensive for my taste but it’s cool. Also when I go my legs always eat super tired
Who doesn't love IKEA?! It's a building full of dreams and possibilities, prices are good, and they've got the yummiest meatballs!
Great place for quick furniture. Not always the best material to be made out of but it is cheap and affordable and pretty durable!
Everything is fair priced and made to last. I'm currently on my second set of dressers from there and they literally last forever.
Love the variety. They are also very affordable. Sometimes some the items break easily, nevertheless still a great furniture store.
Whether I need something or not, I love going to IKEA! I love to just walk about and look at all of the cool stuff that they have.
I can spend all day in Ikea looking at all the furniture and room set up ideas. Plus their Cafe has some really good food as well!
I love IKEA ! Amazing for anything you need for the home or any decorating projects. I can't wait for the location near me to open
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos