- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
you got a youtube video? say ikea in it at least 78 times and you’re good to go, ikea is so trendy right now when it comes to building your own finuriture and complaining about how long it took you to figure out how to build it.
A lot of options,and choices..it’s variety..you could find something unique,simple but elegant furniture,.one of the best store that I know for furniture,and affordable
I LOVE IKEA! The price point is perfect, and the variety of products is amazing. I bought a lot of products for my first apartment at Ikea and didn’t feel like I was breaking the bank. The products are long lasting and worth it.
I love ikea! They always have a great selection and their merchandise has a great price point. It’s always a bit of a hassle to assemble the items but definitely worth the savings. Always make sure to visit their as is section!
I love Ikea, even to walk around and have ideas for decoration. But it’s almost impossible to go there and don’t buy anything. The prices are really good, specially if it’s the first time that you are buying stuff for your home.
IKEA is a great place to shop for furniture there stores are always like magical places lol , the prices are always adorable but if your not careful it’s almost like a furniture Walmart you’ll spend your whole life in there lol
I absolutely love this store. Is usually kind of busy Because they have everything. They are kind of pricey but it’s definitely worth the money Because the quality is amazing. I don’t care for their website but it’s better to walk in anyway
Ikea has a lot going on! I could seriously spend all day in the store. With Ikea you definitely get what you pay for. If something send cheap, it's probably because it is. But if it seems expensive, it's probably great quality
The majority of our furniture is from ikea! It can be fun to put together with your significant other, it can also be a challenge. However the quality to me meets the price which is all I can expect. The prices are also great.
Love love love Ikea! I love their food their snacks their furniture and their staff. The store is usually set up so nicely and everything is easy to find and they think of the most practical useful things! Very affordable too.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos