- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I have been an IKEA customer for years. Great for college furniture, starter home etc. wonderful and inexpensive home decor as well.
I Kia is the number one place to go to whenever you want to Spruce or refreshing the look of your home they always have great ideas
My cabinets are the best thing I ever purchase from ikea they last and they look soo pretty next to just all white wall! Is perfect
I love Ikea stores they’re always so fun to visit. They’re very clean and reasonably priced. Their furniture is very good quality!
IKEA is my go to store when it comes to home improvement. I wish I could purchase everything from ikea to redecorate my house with.
IKEA is my favorite furniture store ! I love going to ikea ! The store is like a maze which is 10 x more fun then a regular store !
Great store with lots of items. Most things are priced decent and you can really get a lot for a reasonable price and good quality.
I always buy anything i need ! I bought all my furniture here even my vanity best place to shop very affordable and good quality !
I bought a side table from my closest IKEA. The staff was so nice and eager to help me find the perfect one. Easy assembly as well!
Ikea is the best store, ever. They have great products that are modern, sleek, and stylish. I always feel that the quality is good.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos