- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love ikea for its low prices and give variety of stylish modern pieces! Perfect for anyone on a budget! Doesn't look cheap though!!
Affordable home decor/furnisings!!! NEED I SAY MORE? You can actually go in and buy something without breaking the bank!! LOVE IKEA.
Want to get to know about building items this is the perfect step by step brAnd. However not all of the stuff you buy here is durable
I bought my entire bedroom furniture from there along with my TV stand. Their delivery and assembly service is amazing and efficient.
I love this store it’s heaven on earth for all your dream home goods needs !! The prices are great and organized !! Staff is amazing
I love ikea it has stuff from decor to must needs to furniture. I bought my whole makeup organizer and desk from there. I love ikea.
The nearest store is 4 hrs, a friend and I will plan a girls day and go with no kids. I love it, so much fun and great things to see
It's ok for the price. The major downside is that you have to put it together yourself. It upside is that they are very customizable.
There's not much I can say about this store other than that it's absolutely amazing!!! I've gotten a lot of my furniture from there!
Not the best quality but the thing you find in ikea are pretty great . Recently I bought a coffee table and a tv stand and I love it
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos