BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

J N.
I kea offers the basic needs for your home at affordable prices. They have a wide selection of products that are reasonably priced. I go here for all my home needs from the kitchen to the bedroom to the living room to the bathroom. They always please me.
Hawraa A.
Tampa
Amazing store!! I even go there for inspiration for home decor and ideas!! You can find almost everything you need when it comes to furniture and home decor even though it can be expensive at times but you can find great deals.
Gabriela C.
I LOVE IKEA! The price point is perfect, and the variety of products is amazing. I bought a lot of products for my first apartment at Ikea and didn’t feel like I was breaking the bank. The products are long lasting and worth it.
Marina K.
Merrick, NY
I love Ikea, even to walk around and have ideas for decoration. But it’s almost impossible to go there and don’t buy anything. The prices are really good, specially if it’s the first time that you are buying stuff for your home.
Ashley J.
Astoria, NY
IKEA is a great place to shop for furniture there stores are always like magical places lol , the prices are always adorable but if your not careful it’s almost like a furniture Walmart you’ll spend your whole life in there lol
Andres G.
South Gate , CA
I love ikea! They always have a great selection and their merchandise has a great price point. It’s always a bit of a hassle to assemble the items but definitely worth the savings. Always make sure to visit their as is section!
Cassidy W.
Lake St Louis, MO
Decorator Expert Level 1
I could walk around ikea for hours. The displays are always amazing and I always find things I didn’t even know I needed. Some of my favorite items and the kids home pieces, the kitchen gadgets and serve ware, and the furniture.
Hannah H.
Riverbank
I bought a futon from IKEA and it was the best thing I’ve done. It’s super comfy and allows me to have space to sit during the day. It was well worth the price and actually wasn’t that pricey. I’ll keep shopping there for sure.
Sarai B.
Lovington, NM
IKEA is my best friend, there is not one near where I live but hey there is always online shopping and shipping is not expensive at all, I love ikea, i can always find whatever I need for a diy project or anything I have in mind
Casey L.
baron rouge
Bought a white desk. End product looks good but it was very hard to put together. Took me almost a whole day to do it, and because of how heavy it was was a two many job. Delivery was awesome though. Desk came right to my door.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?