- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Love this store for furniture it has some of the best prices and pieces I’ve seen . From Make storage to bed frames they have it al !
IKEA HACKS. Ikea has amazing prices and so many of their products can be used or made in to other things than their original purpose!
Ikea is very fun to shop at I have a blast ...but I don't feel as if I'm always getting my money's worth ..some stuff breaks easily .
I love going to IKEA to grab home essentials I am always happy with my purchase but I wouldn't say it's something that lasts forever!
Has a little bit of everything. I'm not into the furniture and unwilling to put it together but housewares and meatballs are amazing
I like this store warehouse it's a little on the pricy side but it's name brand furniture so we can't complain really great quality.
Fabulous merchandise ! And for cheap , you can easily find home decorations there and other stuff for your homes ! It’s pretty cool!
Prices and quality can't be beat. Talk about an adventure when shopping! The only downside is having to assemble EVERYTHING yourself.
This place is amazing for all your home needs! And the prices are remarkable. I truly love going here when I want to modify my home.
Things can be 50/50. But what I've used have lasted. Great to check out YouTube for reviews and tutorials on putting things together
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos