- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I LOVE IKEA. Even though the quality of product isn't always 100%, it's cheap enough that it really doesn't make a difference to me.
Everything is so cool looking and unique, the instructions aren't hard at all. Though, I will say, it doesn't last very long at all.
A great place to get furniture and home decor. Can literally get lost in this place all day long and always happy with my purchases.
I love going to Ikea, it is so fun and I love going to eat in the store. It seems like a very fun shipping experience for my family.
Really affordable products with great design. Sturdy and stylish pieces accent my bedroom for a fraction of the cost of other stores.
Love it here! Great atmosphere and great furniture. I have bought almost all of my bedroom furniture from many of their collections.
Things can be 50/50. But what I've used have lasted. Great to check out YouTube for reviews and tutorials on putting things together
I love everything about this store. Everything us easily accessible and the prices are excellent. Not to mention the unique designs.
I love IKEA all their homeware and furniture is reasonably priced and super cute. Everything is easy to put together and looks great.
Great prices all around as well as ideas to decorate. Have lunch there while you're shopping as well. Ikea trips seem to be lengthly.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos