- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
IKEA is a great place to find almost anything you need to decorate your home. There products complement any style you are going for.
Ikea is cheap and good for people on a budget. I had my last bed frame from Ikea and it lasted more than 5 years before we upgraded.
Ikea is just fun to go to. They always have everything you need and it’s perfect. Recently got a mirror and bookshelf and love them.
quality was not the best but that’s alright, I only bought the bed for a short period of time..don’t think it would last any longer.
So many furniture to choose from so amazing I love especially the Alex 9 drawer set so many options to choose for your beautiful home
I love ikea i have bought tables from ikea dinner ware outside cups plates silverware i have bought beds from ikea i highly recommend
overall a cool place to shop! Instructions can be kinda confusing depending on what you buy lol I have always liked their uniqueness
It’s ikea! What more do I have to say? Great unique furniture that’s well priced and easy to construct delivered right to your door!
I little bit too fake and cheap. Looks nice but won't last more than 1 year. Save a little more now and you'll save a lot more later.
IKEA has everything!! It’s like home heaven lol . Everything you need is there and it’s pretty adorable for majority of their things.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos