- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Love this store because it has everything! It is a little overwhelming at first but they have so many great products for good prices!
Love ikea! Great prices and stylish homemade decor and furniture pieces. Remodeled my kitchen using IKEA counter tops!! I love them.
I am obsessed with this store they have everhtbibg u can imagine and perfect price range for everyone. From kids to home to bathroom.
A little busy on the weekends, but I never leave here empty handed. I also still have furniture I purchased from here many years ago.
They got some good stuff here and their meatballs are good; they aren't amazing but they're good. The their China is okay not amazing
Wonderful service and great quality to my purchases! Definitely a fun night with family trying to get everything together! Recommend!
I love ikea!!!!! My favorite store💜 every time I go there I say I'm only going to buy what I need and I finish with so many things :(
Friendly Employees helpful with their customers I love shopping their finding what I need for my home and they have great gift ideals
I have the Alex 9 draws and they are a life saver they store all of my make up and some clothes they can be good for paper work also
I love ikea. I wish there was one near me! Shipping I usually insane and driving to one is a once every 5 or so years type of thing.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos