BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Megan M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love IKEA more than I can say. It is so much fun to go to the store and it always provides amazing home improvement ideas for my own house. Their products are fun and innovative and I could spend so much money there, every time I go!
Molly M.
Bentonville, AR
Ikea is definetly my favorite furniture store! They have great prices and its so organized and neat! Everyone there is so nice and they are always willing to help me find something or life something! I totally recommend shopping here!
Jordyn P.
Tomah, WI
Love shopping here especially if you are a broke college kid like me that just needs some simple cheap stuff like a coffee table! Definitely recommend and remember you get what you pay for! Don’t expect this stuff to last a lifetime!
Samantha 🤪.
Salinas, CA
I love home decor it just puts me in such a great mood. So shopping at ikea is fascinating because they’re so much great things you can find for your home! Only downside is you do have to build everything yourself. I’m not a builder.
Christina D.
Drexel Hill, PA
Ikea is my go to place for buying basic furniture, duvet covers and cute decor. They have amazing prices on everything they carry and also keep their product on trend. I can walk around this store for hours and never get tired of it.
Mireya o.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the way they set up there little displays because it actually gives you an idea of what to expect. For example they had a set up for a 400 sq ft apartment and they made he most out of that space. There prices are affordable and they have a lot to choose from. From dressers, bed liners, mirror, tables and so much more!
Toni P.
Alpharetta, GA
I have so many mixed emotions about IKEA. I love that I could affordable furnish my first post-college apartment. I hate how many hours I lost trying to assemble everything. Slowly working on replacing my IKEA purchases at this point.
Christina C.
I’m in love with IKEA. in my first apartment all of the furniture was purchased at ikea and it lasted me a really long time. I’m a huge fan of how easy it is to purchase from ikea, and their instructions are super easy to understand.
Tamra E.
31 suburbia court, jersey city, new jersey
This store is a bit overwhelming when I shop there. So big and has so many options I do like their design theory and how unique their stuff is though, and of course great prices!!!! Def would recommend it's a great experience as well.
Cherrity P.
Vancouver, WA
I love going to Ikea for random home decor. They always have a great selection of white furniture! I always look for the pieces online, then go right to their location computer 😂 that way I don’t have to go through the maze showroom.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?