- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Love my end table, easy to put together and fits so well with my couch!! We went with a lighter color, def a good call makes it pop!
It's an ice place when interesting items. We like just looking around. The furniture isn't high end, but good for those on a budget.
The prices are decent but it takes 3 days to get through the store. Their cafe is really good too. Plus the daycare is a nice bonus.
Have a entertainment center that I bought from here and it was easy to put together and it's over 6 years old and still stAnding tall
Love the affordability off this store and they have such modern styles! U can leave with so many neat upgrades for your whole house!
freaking love ikea. this place has everything you could ever want for your house and it even has some really good swedish meatballs!
i love ikea! quality furniture and home decor for less! it’s amazing what you can find in there even when you’re on a limited budget
Could take a vacation in Ikea! Furniture may be confusing to assemble, but the price is amazing plus a great store to spend time in.
Love Ikea! For my first place I went there and was able to furnish my apt at under 1k. And everything was perfect and easy to build.
I recently moved so I bought a bunch of furniture from IKEA including my best friend and they’re wearing nicely at really good prices
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos