- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Who doesn't enjoy ikea? Everyone does even if it's just for odds and ends...I wouldn't buy large furniture there but smaller things yes
I actually bought three chest drawers from ikea and while putting it together I was disappointed on how cheap it was for so much money!
Definitely have to dedicate a whole day here but it’s so worth it and fun too! They have so many options and the prices are reasonable!
Recently, I purchased a futon from ikea for my college apartment. It was a perfect fit in my living room and functional for guests too!
I absolutely love the IKEA store. This place offers affordable furniture on a budget and allows you to really be a DIY type of person.
I bought the 9.99 table and oh my goodness. Super easy to put together, relatively good quality, and the instructions were great.
I love this store! They offer quality furniture at an affordable price. Each piece is easy to assemble and has great easy instructions.
Love the various options to choose from including color shape and size. Well built and easy to assemble. Made to stand up to daily use.
I have use in IKEA draws to store items in is just so wonderful I've had it for about a year and is still holding up in this wonderful
We bought our parents bedroom set from here and our dining table. Great stuff. I really want a 7 seater which I may get in a few months
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos