- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
The selection is very wide and there is something for every room. The furniture is very affordable buy you have to assemble it yourself
They should give you something at the end after scaling walls like ninja warrior to get my stuff. Atleast include me in the dental plam
I bought a French press from ikea. Totally affordable and brews my favorite coffee! It was slightly damaged but I got it at a discount.
Great store has everything you could possibly need for a home. I have 2 dressers and a shelf from there simple set up and great quality
I spend hours there. We are in the process of buying a house and this is definitely one of the places we've been visiting to get ideas
It is such a good shop for buying furniture. U can get everything you want with its best quality. It is good for a well organised room
The best for cheap, easy, and stylish things for your home. We’ve purchased many things from here and they’re all still in one piece 🤞🏻
IKEA has the best and cutest home improvement things. If you want a nice " expensive look " house decoration I highly recommend IKEA 😊
Ikea is just a fun place to shop at! It has food and cookies on the way out. Products are always at a good price you dont need a sale.
My favorite place to decorate my home. I find unique products here for all rooms in my house. Wall art to plants, pillows and lighting.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos