- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I like ikea and i would gice them 5 stars however most of the time i purchase something i have to take it because because its defective
Cheap, affordable home goods, though I often go for their food more than their home goods. Bonus: you can buy many items to take home!
Affordable & easy to put together! Great for any age & they have several options for almost anything you would need to furnish a home!
Recently moved so IKEA was our preferred store to get everything we needed. Bought our kitchen table and even office desk. I love IKEA.
Ikea has the best homegoods for you I find so many stuff in this store but some times things can get really crazy like really expencive
Ikea has so many great deals. Cute, modern stuff. Downfall is that nothing lasts very long, but for the prices it kind of makes sense.
The selection is very wide and there is something for every room. The furniture is very affordable buy you have to assemble it yourself
I love ikea. They have unique products for decoration and it is such a cool environment. Haven’t met anyone who did not love it there!
This store is AMAZING! I love just walking around! Everything is laid out so nicely! The prices out great and the products are awesome!
Got two lamps from there and they are both in great condition still. I have had them for a few years now. Even the color has not faded
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos