- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love Ikea. I have never had any problems with their quality for their price. Their furniture doesn’t last super long in some cases, but for the price it is reasonable. I enjoy shopping at ikea because it is an experience as well.
Idea has EVERYTHING you need for redoing your house! Every time we need something (furniture, kitchen tools, decorations...) we come straight to Ikea and 9/10 time find what we’re looking for! I don’t know what I would do without this store
I picked up a shoe closet here this year (my first visit) and it turned out pretty well. Of course it’s a bonus that my husband can put it all together. I would revisit for similar items. I’d like to try out the Alex drawers next.
Usually spend forever in ikea! But for good reason! It has everything you could ever need! Do need to plan a day around it cause it does get overwhelming and hard to find things but has the most affordable options and easy set ups!
Reasonably priced and decently durable things! My husband and I recently got out first apartment together and a lot of our things are from Ikea. There is so much more than just furniture here too! We get our dish towels from Ikea!
IKEA is great no matter what house items you need. The prices are good and there is a lot of variety. You can probably find what you need here. Some things are not the sturdiest but great stuff still especially for dorms/apartments
I really love shopping at ikea! They have so many varieties of stuff! And some stuffs are really low price compare to other places! I love the designs they have available at the store . I’ve bought so much stuffs form there before
IKEA has amazing prices for even more amazing products!!!!! I could spend hours just walking around the showroom getting ideas for my home. I have to go to this store when I have time to spare because there is no rushing greatness!
IKEA is always an experience! I love going there and looking through all the showrooms for inspiration. They have some quirky and cool things there that you wouldn't normally find at a furniture store. And you can't beat the price!
Love hate relationship with ikea. They definitely have beautiful pieces and decor but so cheaply made and so expensive! I️ like going their for decor things but not furniture. They just don’t hold up like the big furniture companies do
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos