BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Savanna V.
Somerset, WI
I absolutely love Ikea- from their many product options to the layout of their stores. While it is a bit confusing navigating through the displays and warehouses, I find the products to be wonderfully priced and the quality isn't terrible either. Much of my house is furnished by IKEA and I will definitely be returning for more!
Erin M.
Richmond, KY
I love ikea and how affordable it is! I love looking for affordable storage and decor at this store! I have been able to decorate my sons room at a reasonable price! I would recommend shopping here. I was having a hard time finding my shopping cart while browsing the sight but other than that I had a great experience!
hannah m.
Philadelphia
My boyfriend looooves going to IKEA. Sometimes we do the trek of all the show rooms and get our $1 frozen yogurt cone, and other times we grab what we need in a quick 5 minute spurt (then get a $1 frozen yogurt cone). I was surprised by the quality of the little kitchen items. IKEA is definitely a staple for our home!
Aidelina G.
Providence, RI
I was looking for a desk I could transform into a makeup vanity and IKEA had the one I needed and color.Was easy to assemble and not so expensive. What I love about IKEA it sells furniture and things to make organizing easy. The desk I purchase had shelves on the side easy for me to put different departments of my make up and fragrances.The chocolate color desk brought life to my room once it was put together. You want furniture you can transform and stuff to organize anything in your home I recommend IKEA.
Melissa V.
This is one of my favorite stores! IKEA is so awesome for buying new modern furniture and home accessories. Most of my own furniture at my house is from IKEA😊 I also love how they give you a lot of interior design examples within the show rooms. Anybody who’s looking for a home upgrade should definitely stop by here.
Sherilyn J.
Coplay, PA
IKEA is fantastic. It makes a great day trip and is always helpful in making those creative juices ticking with their walk through models and suggestions for home decor. Some of the directions leave a little to be desired, but with the internet and some common sense, you can usually figure things out without a hitch.
Jenna L.
Vancouver , BC
Let’s be real.  Who doesn’t have a love/hate relationship with ikea?  Yes you have to build your furniture, but there have been so many times where Ikea is the only product that will work for a space.  Some of my stuff has fallen apart a bit, but many things have lasted very very well.

Jose M.
Sacramento , CA
IKEA is my ultimate favorite furniture store. I really enjoy walking down every display and to meticulously observe their design element. It’s very helpful when one is trying to decorate and make a house into a home. I particularly like the storage and container area; I particularly have a small room, so storage options are alway a great option, and IKEI definitely has options. It’s also a great store to unwind it’s never messy making it pleasant to walk around.
Lisa P.
Moosic
i’ve been here a few times after we moved. the employees were super nice to us and the place was huge, i loved how they set everything up it looked very nice. i love how they keep different styles of kitchens bedrooms etc so you get ideas. the items there are very pricey but i guess it’s worth it. the food there is pretty good but depends on what you order, last time my dad ordered some veggie meatball stuff and it tasted horrible. the only thing that annoys me is that at the end after you write down everything you want you have to go and find it yourself. there should be people to help you carry things and help you find it incase you can’t.
Alieh K.
Eden Prairie, MN
IKEA is the in store amazon. There’s everything in there for the home. I love how they display the products as it shows that they are selling a lifestyle not just products. It takes sometime to figure out how to shop in stores especially when you go there for the first time. So if you feel lost, we’ve all been there
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?