- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Any home improvement idea I get, I go straight to Ikea. And I love the small things they have to decorate and fill your rooms with. I enjoy going around the store and getting inspired to change things around the house. Happy place.
I love ikea and I love the visual representations of the home decor with the mini rooms. I love how they have Swedish meatballs and a daycare to leave your kids at. One thing I wish is that the directions were a bit easier to read.
This is a place I spend all day at. I have bought many items from them including things for my daughters room. I love the variety of everything they have and that they offer a day care if your child does not want to shop with you.
I haven’t physically been to the store but I have order a few item online. They are a bit price but the quality of the items are good. I like that u can customized pieces and mix and match different pieces to fit your requirements.
IKEA is always an experience! I love going there and looking through all the showrooms for inspiration. They have some quirky and cool things there that you wouldn't normally find at a furniture store. And you can't beat the price!
I've been a loyal IKEA customer for many years! As a college student, finding affordable towels, kitchen basics, curtains, pillows etc is very important and IKEA has been my one stop shop that saves me so much money on essentials.
I wish the IKEA app wasn’t so confusing to navigate. I do, however, love that I can find what I want online, locate my local store, and find that item in the warehouse without the need to look in the store. It makes shopping easy!
IKEA has amazing prices for even more amazing products!!!!! I could spend hours just walking around the showroom getting ideas for my home. I have to go to this store when I have time to spare because there is no rushing greatness!
Reasonably priced and decently durable things! My husband and I recently got out first apartment together and a lot of our things are from Ikea. There is so much more than just furniture here too! We get our dish towels from Ikea!
Idea has EVERYTHING you need for redoing your house! Every time we need something (furniture, kitchen tools, decorations...) we come straight to Ikea and 9/10 time find what we’re looking for! I don’t know what I would do without this store
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos