- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I bought a computer chair from ikea a year ago and it's still in great condition. I'm obsessed with the store and everything is so cheap!
It’s a far drive from when I live but they have some great furniture. Not the biggest fan of having to set it up myself but hey it works.
It's affordable and most items are easy to assemble. I must admit I am more handy with a screw driver and hammer then my boyfriend is.
Have shopped at several ikea stores around the world and always have been stasfied with their products and service that I have experience
The perfect store for newly-weds or college students. you get quality products at extremely affordable prices, and in great quantity too
Amazing starter furniture for first homebuyers or someone on a budget. I have the Alex drawers for makeup storage and absolutely love it!
I love going there and looking at the set up of the rooms for ideas...bought a lot of furniture here for the new house i love this store
We love the Ikea style! Simple & clean! 70% of our household stuff is from Ikea! Probably my favorite thing right now is their fabric!
I love the variety and styles you can find at IKEA. The pieces are easy to assemble and you can mix and match styles for your own taste.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos