- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love ikea! The prices are amazing and you get a wide range of products. I have purchased items from silverware to chairs. We once lost the hardware from a piece of furniture and their customer service was great to get it replaced.
I love ikea. The store is sooo huge and has so many different options of home improvements. They have everything. Great prices and also they have an amazing food stop. Yummm
Love Ikea it’s like the Disneyland for interior designers I just got my malm bed from Olea I love how modern it looks it’s so nice and comfy I’m so happy to pay half price for a great bed
Love the price and quality. Seamless designs and top places for house ideas. Family friendly as well. Can also be overwhelming with some many options and tends to be more in the modern side but can be used as farmhouse style as well
Ah, ikea. The store that everyone has to visit at least once in their life. Such an interesting experience. I love the different styles they offer & I especially like the modern technique of furniture. I thoroughly enjoy this store.
Yes IKEA is the BEST store to go to PRICE and SELECTION wise. Yes, I shopped alot at IKEA. Yes , GOOD QUALITY products if you handle with care. Most of our furniture and kitchen ware from IKEA. Yes, definitely I would recommend IKEA
I love IKEA for household items and furnishings at a reasonable price. My only complaint is there are not enough stores around. It is truly inconvenient to drive north to the Elizabeth store whenever I feel like getting my IKEA fix.
I like the classic type of style of everything but the things like beds and couches are just so low to the ground for me. I tend to go for the more decorative pieces in the store. But truly the best part is the food in ever store!
I really love shopping at ikea! They have so many varieties of stuff! And some stuffs are really low price compare to other places! I love the designs they have available at the store . I’ve bought so much stuffs form there before
As a college student, ikea has helped me furnish my entire apartment at a very affordable price! I love the end tables, desk, and coffee table I got from there. They have a simple design that can match many different design styles.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos