- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love seeing all he different products in IKEA. We do have to drive about 2 hours to get to the closest store but it is always worth it
We love the Ikea style! Simple & clean! 70% of our household stuff is from Ikea! Probably my favorite thing right now is their fabric!
Great products for your home. We have bookshelves, rocking chairs, towels and much more that have lasted even at such a reasonable price.
This Swedish retail has modern decorations and furniture with moderate pricing. Overall I'm a lover of sleek home decor and fancy decor.
I use their baby products, have the sleek white high chair which is easy to clean and durable. Also love their Montessori inclined toys!
This furniture is only good temporarily. Then it chips, scratches or completely breaks on you. A+ on design just have to work on quality.
I could get lost ( and I have) wondering around in ikea! They are reasonably priced on most things but definitely over priced on others!
I made the CUTEST playroom for my son and most all of the furnishings were from Ikea. It's fun, safe, and adorable! Couldn't be happier!
Huge store here in Denver. Clean and great products for the price! Great for when you're moving but you do need to build your furniture.
I love how you walk through the whole store like if it was a maze i shop here when finding accesories for my home it is not too expensive
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos