- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Ikea is the best store ever! I spend hours there everytime I go! I always find what I need for my home at great prices and good quality.
We bought a Twin sized bed frame from Ikea for our little one and he loves it! We love that we can paint the furniture any color we want!
I buy so many things at ikea, its ridiculous!! They are very good quality and as im reviewing this post , my last visit was yesterday lol
IKEA has a wide variety of items for good prices. I purchased closet storage boxes which are perfect for storing my out of season purses
Affordable prices, a variety to choose from, very modern styles to pick from and it has decor for everything for all spaces in your home.
I love ikea, all decoration products, forniture, great color, and materials they use, i like to go there even just to see the decoration
I get alot of my stuff from ikea. Can be expensive when you dont know what you're looking for. Theu have nice sales every once in awhile
I love how reasonably priced everything is! Not bad quality for the price either! If you go you must try the meatballs in the cafeteria!!
I just bought a whole living room worth of furniture for so cheap. It looks so nice and way better than those cheap and furniture stores.
I bought a computer chair from ikea a year ago and it's still in great condition. I'm obsessed with the store and everything is so cheap!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos