- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I buy a lot of furniture from ikea. I love the cube organizers they have. I don't love the directions because they're mostly just pictures.
IKEA is the shop ! Where you get all unique decors! My mom and I , we both always shop from there . Staring from furniture to home decor !
This is one of my all time favorite stores. I just recently redecorated my room and ikea offers great products for a very affordable price
Love IKEA! The styles are abundant and the prices are incredible. Also love the organization of the store. It makes it easy to shop through
Oh IKEA how I love you! They have such great selections from budget friendly to higher end. Their stuff last and is a joy to put together!
almost everything in my house is from IKEA. IKEA is my absolute favorite place to buy furniture, easy to put together and very high quality
Love IKEA for the reasonable costs and the shopping experiences. Do your research for sure before buying because you get what you pay for.
When I moved across the US after highschool, I bought all of my furniture from ikea. It was easy to put together and didn't break the bank.
I love ikea because they are always very clean and have almost everything. The furniture is good quality too. I love the alex nine drawers
Good quality for the price you pay. I got a bed from ikea and it was a pain to put together, but it looks nice and seems like T will last.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos